As a small business owner or independent service professional you’re like a musician who wants to play while walking on a tightrope.
A misstep can be costly!
You’re providing a valuable service that makes a difference in others lives, so it’s important that you be productive, profitable, and that you enjoy your work, too.
Often enough, that’s easier said than done.
So, you may be wondering if our approach would work for you.
Our approach works best for people who
- Are self-employed professionals and solopreneurs, including coaches, consultants, and holistic practitioners
- May have recently left a full-time job to start a business (or are considering doing so)
- Want to develop new revenue streams, including things like workshops, groups, information products or teaching online
- May have been in business for a while and find it harder to get clients than in the past
- Want to improve their marketing or begin marketing in new ways
- Are experiencing a transition in their business
Our approach works best for people when most of the following are true
- You have the knowledge and skills necessary for your profession.
- You care about more than just money. You see your efforts as a way to make a positive contribution to the world.
- You drive the bus. You might outsource some tasks or even have a small staff. Still, you guide the direction of your business.
- You’re actively involved in your business. You roll up your.sleeves and do a lot of the work yourself.
- You value personal growth and realize that it’s connected to the success of your business.
- You’ve read lots of books and attended workshops, but they’ve not made enough of a difference to help you to move through your present challenges – or move through them quickly enough.
- You value personal relationships and want to be comfortable marketing through meaningful connections with others.
If any of that feels like you, then you may want to know more about how we work with self-employed professionals and small business owners like you.